Designers and design engineers can now offer to print out a sample of their design solution at the client’s premises, on the spot and with applied design changes, for quick evaluation.
Educators can loan the 3D printer to students for a time period to complete a school assignment involving 3D printing, be it an arts, design, or engineering discipline.
An artist can walk into her favorite cafe, suddenly get in a creative mood, whip out the Portabee and a laptop and start designing something and print it out, all while sipping her usual cuppa and enjoying some cheesecake.
* Portabee 3D Printer Kit, with superb colour illustrated step-by-step assembly guides in PDF
* Tools and tape required for assembly and use
We ship worldwide, and our Portabee kits are remarked as being one of the easiest and most complete 3D printer kits on the market.
- 120x120x120mm build volume
- High precision GT2 belts and machined pulleys
- Full linear bearings on all axes
- All stainless steel hardware where applicable, hardened steel linear rods (smooth rods)
- Single board solution Gen6.d electronics
- Uses tried and tested 0.3mm diameter filament, commonly PLA and ABS plastic
- 0.5mm precision machined nozzle
(Extruder electronics come pre-assembled, no soldering required)
Portabee in Action
Please note: Portabee KIT 3D Printers will not be produced past 2015, we will continue to support existing machines for the near future, and the KIT source code is made available for your use also.